It's a busy life out there for all of us Mama's, here are my five favourite things that rose about the noise that I wanted to share with you!
#1 Easy weeknight pasta by Nigella Lawson
- Super fast and easy and SO GOOD
- The best line from the recipe? “If you want to add more, then do; good butter is the best flavoring, best texture, best mood enhancer there is.”
#2 All Things Hemingway
- Just all things Hemingway. His quotes. His sensitivity. If you’ve never read Hemingway...do it. You won’t feel so alone.
- The Old Man And The Sea, A Farewell To Arms, The Sun Also Rises, For Whom The Bell Tolls...
- Here is a list of his quotes for a quick read.
#3 Being included in Jillian Harris’ Fave Canadian Brands
- If you don't know about Jillian Harris yet it's time to learn: this talented lady is an online influencer, interior designer, and host of Love it Or List It, and a mom. I am super excited to be mentioned in her list of favourite baby brands.
#4 Nursing/Maternity/Anytime shirts from Au Fait Mama
- Made from fabric similar to Beluga Baby.
- I literally wear mine all the time.
- I’m not nursing or pregnant and it’s still my fave shirt.
- The best musical for people who don’t like musicals. And those who do. And everyone in between.
- Basically just watch it and be blown away.